Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 25 September 2009

Magnolia challenge - week 24 grey, pink & optional black

This week JUST MAGNOLIA have a great challenge.
Use Grey & Pink and an option to use Black
xXx

xXx
I have used:
Magnolia - cooking Tilda with wooden spoon (my new favourite)
Grey stripe paper - MME wild asparagus
Pink paper - PM basic pastel
Black paper - PM classic christmas
Sentiment - Stampin up Short & sweet
MS doily punch
woodware flower punch
&
branch punch
xXx
Thanks for looking
Fleur
XXX

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Like this but what happened to the other stamp you started this morning!!! I'm working on mine at the moment but you know what I'm like.

Louise said...

love the colour combo and I too love this Tilda, fab card.
louise xxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, love grey and pink together. Good luck with the challenge and have a fab weekend. Debs x

Nicki said...

So prettty Fleur, love the delicate colouring on your image. Nicki, xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely colourcombination, pretty flowers, border and image and I love the polkado paper!

Warm regards, Renata

Joyce said...

I would have never used those colours on a Tilda, but I am so in love with the look I am going to try something using your colour scheme. Glad I finally found your blog, Lou & Bridgette said I would like your style. And - I DO! lol (the crazy American)

chris said...

as always very lovely, what a lovely colour combination
love chris xx

Bev said...

Wonderful card Fleur, Tilda looks so pretty in pink and grey. Thanks for joining us this week x