Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 October 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today Darren and I have been married 15 happy years.
Here is the card I made for him!
xXx

xXx
I have used:
Sarah Kay - first kiss,
papers, cosmo cricket - mr campy
(I love this paper and had palpations when it came to cutting it, but I decided it was staying in the family and that Darren was worth it. LOL)
sentiment - hero arts clear stamps.
punches - stampin up.
nestabilities - circle.
xXx
Thanks for looking!
Hugs Fleur
xXx

4 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

Aww Fleur, this is perfect. I hope you got that kiss. Congratulations and Happy Anniversay to you both. I hope you have a fabulous day.

I adore the colours you have chosen, and you're right those papers are yummy.

Love all the other things you've made over the past few days too. Seems like I'm always playing catch up when leaving comments just lately.

Take care, and hope to see you soon.

Hugs Debbie xx

Lou said...

This is very lovely Fleur,papers and colours so nice too.You have had a busy week with all your makes.See you on the school run,Lou.xx

Louise said...

beautiful card, I love that stamp but never mangaged to get them and you have coloured them so great.Quite agree about papers, very yummy.

Unknown said...

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn