Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 January 2010

Pretty Butterflies

Good evening everyone.
Don't know about you but I hate the weather at the minute, drizzle is just so depressing!
I'm full of cold, my eyes are constantly streaming & I have sneezed so much today!
xXx
I have made a card for Sir Stampalot using the new
Hero Arts cling stamp - Dandelion Frame
I just love stamp, and have just used a section of it in the oval.
I have then mounted a cut & mounted a couple of butterflies from Penny Black - Enjoy Life clear set.
xXx
I have also entered it into this weeks Allsorts challenge which is to use pinks & browns.
xXx

xXx
Thanks for looking
Hugs Fleur
xXx

10 comments:

Nicki said...

This is gorgeous Fleur, I love the shabby chic look and the colour combo.

Nicki :)

Nicola said...

Great card and so different to your other cards. It would be suitable for any occasion. Colours are lovely. Thanks for coffee and craft session at yours helped with some inspriation.
Nicky XXX

Lou said...

Fleur your card is very soft and pretty.Love the colours you have used.Hope your cold is a little better?Lou.xx

Louise said...

Another fab card Fleur and I love the colours and the stamps you have used .
louise xx

chris said...

Ooh this is lovely,like the way you have put this stamp on the oval very nice.
great to see you this afternoon, see you soon love chris xx

Jules said...

Hi Fleur

A gorgeous card.

I love all your layers, great stamping and the butterflies just set everything off beautifully.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

p.s. It was lovely to meet you on Saturday. (I am Brenda's friend). I hope you manage to track down the stamp you wanted.

brenda said...

Hi again Fleur

I saw this one at SSA and admired it, did not realise it was one of yours.

I've been playing with this dandeliaon frame today, isnt it adorable, so versatile.

Thanks for joining it at Allsorts this week.

B x

Kirsten...x said...

Hi fleur

Lovely card love the buterflies...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts... hugs Kirsten...x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Really loving the embossing and the textures are fab!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Daisy Chain said...

Ahh now I see what you've done with that stamp Fleur. Inspiring idea. Great colours together too. Love the embossing and those little butterflies.

Hugs Debbie xx