Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 28 April 2010

An award from Di.

Just got this lovely award from Di,
Pop over and take a look at her gorgeous blog Di's card blog
Thank you so much Di, I really appreciate it.
xXx

The rule is that I need to pass it on to 10 bloggers & tell you 10 things about me.
xXx

Here's the facts

  1. I was named after Susan Hampshire in the forsythe saga,

  2. 21 years ago my brothers girlfriend introduced me to Darren, who was her ex boyfriend - could've been complicated, but thankfully she's my brother's ex too!!!

  3. I am the youngest of 6 children - so I will always be the "baby"

  4. I am so very, very proud of my daughter - Mackenzie, she means the world to me!

  5. I've got a lovely Sprocker Spaniel, but would also love an Italian Spinone,

  6. I'm still extremely terrified of moths & spiders

  7. I lurve Gerard Butler,

  8. I spend far too much money on craft,

  9. I wish I was thinner,

  10. I worry far too much about little things,

Now, I know I'm supposed to pass it onto 10 bloggers, but there are so many gorgeous blogs I follow, so I'm going to cheat & pass it on to anyone who visits me!
I know it's a bit cheeky of me!

Hugz Fleur xXx

No comments: