Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 June 2010

Strawberry Daiquiri

Good morning, can't believe it's Saturday already,
My week with Mac off school has just flown by!
xXx
Thanks to everybody who took part in Debs challenge last week,
as always there were some stunning entries.
Don't forget to check ALLSORTS to see if you were one of of the top 5
xXx
This week it's Brenda's turn to set the challenge and what a yummy challenge it is too!
She wants to see strawberries & cream.
xXx
I have chosen to add a recipe with my card for strawberry daiquiri,
I've never actually tried it myself, but I love this image & thought they could share a strawberry cocktail.
xXx
xXx
Not entirely happy with my card, can't find my mojo anywhere :-(
xXx
The recipe was printed off from the Internet.
I have also used:
Penny Johnson ~ Love bubbles,
Magnolia ~ Strawberries & swirl,
Martha Stewart ~ Deep edge vine punch,
Cuttlebug embossing folder ~ Swirls,
Water-coloured with versacolor cubes.
xXx
All items available from Sir Stampalot
Thanks for looking,
Hugz
xXx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi this is nice Fleur, I love it, its so sweet and adorable but I understand you when you say that you're not entirely happy with your card, it happens to me too :) Hugs xxx

Tracy said...

Awww this is really gorgeous and so cute too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pop's Cards said...

This image is just adorable, another gorgeous creation, hugs pops x

Lou said...

Hi!Fleur i think it is just so *lovely*,your mojo is there and just so sweet is the image,those yummy strawberries,hearts i love all.
Have a lovely time on your days out,see you soon.hugs Lou.xxx

chris said...

Hi Fleury
well If that's you without your mojo, then I think you dont need it back again!!as I love this, its right up my street, My kind of colours too, its perfect.
hugs chris xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

gorgeous and i love the punch.(havent got that one)!!!yet!!!lol
but might have soon now
love debbie xxx