Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Catkins

Hello,
I can't believe it's already the last day if April !!

I have one of the new fairy images from LOTV to share today,

You are going to adore this release, I just love every one of these fairies.
They are just adorable, they will be available from the May 10th.

This little sweetie is called 

CATKINS
I've gone a fair bit brighter with my colours for this one !
I have also used :
 8 X 8 paper pad ~ Baskets & Bunnies
Sentiment set ~ Greetings Postmarks

Don't forget to pop by the Inspiration Blog for more new images.

Thanks for popping by

BIG HUGZ



16 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw the card is amazing Fleaur! hugs! Mojca

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love it all

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh my gosh, this is just mega gorgeous Fleur! really beautiful!!
Mel. xxx

Carol S. said...

Love this image and love your colouring, as always, stunning. Gorgeous card. Looking forward to the 10th May! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

She is simply gorgeous Fleur...fabulous colouring and details..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card and the new stamps are so sweet x Susan x

Unknown said...

Love it!

Muuske said...

Beautiful card.greetings Margo.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, beautiful coloured image.
luv
Debby

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card ...happy crafting ....x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful! Amazing colouring! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Fleur this is so cute! I won't be able to choose which ones I want from all these beautiful fairies!
Hugs Lynsey x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I just love this image, she is so pretty and your colours and embellishments are gorgeous. Love those fantastic dragonflies!
Rebecca.

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful!
Hugs,
Guida

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Fleur you make some amazing cards. So happy to become your follower
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Pet73 said...

Soooo cute!