Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Saturday Birthday Party

Hi all, 
I hope you are having the sun where you are & none of those horrible storms.


I have a LDRS card to share today,
I was really brave and used my new Maja "Spring Basics" Pad
I think I came close to passing out when I had to cut into it, 
I had to keep telling myself  It's only paper LOL

This gorgeous image is called Saturday Birthday Party,
She's so cute. I've also used one of the beautiful new dies & this one is Lovely View.
The sentiment is from LOTV ~ Vintage Sentiments
Other products are listed at the bottom of the page.

Don't forget my candy runs out soon.

Thanks for looking
BIG HUGZ 



19 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Another stunning, fabulous colours. Take care, love Jane x

Debbie said...

What an adorable card.Such a gorgeous image.Love all the embellies and layers.Hope you're well dearie.Hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

WOW! That`s just unbelievable beautiful. Those colors are soft and work together perfectly.

Desire Fourie said...

Another stunning creation with your awesome trademark distressing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Carol S. said...

I managed to remove a piece of paper from the same pad but just couldn't cut it so put it back! Love this image and as always just adore the finished result. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card! I love it! hugs, Helena

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Barbara GR said...

Wow Fleur, what a stunning creation!!!! I love colours, your colouring and design!
Everything is perfect!!
Big hugs, Barbara GR

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Fleur. Glad someone else can't cut paper up. Mind you saying that, I am better than I used to be and do cut it up but like you I need a cuddle after doing it!
Debbiex

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Fleur, lovely details and what a fab image.
luv
Debby

Mojca said...

Waaaaaw totally amazing card Fleur! Your colouring is so beautiful as always. Hugs! Mojca

Jane Savage said...

It’s another stunner, Fleur! Wonderful colouring and a gorgeous flower spray! xx

cebelica said...

This is shabby chic gorgeousness. I LOVE it! Hugs! xx

Shazza said...

fabulous card, love everything x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Fleur. I love the sweet image and your gorgeous 'totally unique to Fleur' style, always makes me smile! Love it hun. Hugs, Wends x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Maja papers deserve to be used on a gorgeous card like this! Love the adorable image too.
Rebecca.

Pet73 said...

Being brave def. paid of - your card's a beauty ;)!

JenniferD said...

Wow a Stunner of a Card. Your Colouring Awesome as Always! Big Hugs from me!