Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 17 July 2014

The Ribbon Girl ~ Thank You.

Good afternoon, 
WOW, I hate to say it; but it's way too hot for me !

We had my father-in-law's funeral yesterday & it was a beautiful service.
Thankfully the sun shone for us.

I am late again with my Ribbon Girl card.
I just haven't felt like crafting lately. I so want to get back in the swing of things.

This week we'd like to say . . . 

THANK YOU
 I have used LOTV's  Back To School Girl image and Grungy Everyday Messages 
 to make a card for Mac's teacher.
The embellies are all from the The Ribbon Girl :

Thank you so much for stopping by today
BIG HUGZ



11 comments:

Pet73 said...

Fab card! Love it!

Christina said...

Woow that is a gorgeous card Fleur!
Hugs Kristel

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Fleur, Mrs Llewellyn will lurve it!
Hope yesterday went as well as can be expected...
Hugs Nicola xxx

Unknown said...

OMG, you have scared me, it's NOT time for school, yet! Phew! Lovely card, this adorable stamp is colored so beautifully and I love this layout. Thank you for an inspiration!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fleur.

Donna x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours.Beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable image and you've made a gorgeous card with her.
luv
Debby

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous card, and your coloring skills is superb ♥

Mojca said...

oh the colours are so pretty and your colouring just divine. hugs! Mojca

Newtoga said...

Gorgeous card Fleur. Can you please tell me what the die is behind the image. (It kind of looks like the old viewfinder toy?)
Thanks

Gill

Colien said...

Wish I was Mac's teacher... I just got lots of chocolate... Very sweet of 'my' kids, but I love this more :)
grtz. Colien