Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 22 December 2014

Jeans & a Tee

Hiya, I have a fairly simple card, measuring 5" x 5" to share today,
to show a couple of the new releases

This gorgeous image is simply called Jeans and a Tee,
She's one of the recent Saturated Canary releases.
I love her BIG blue eyes!
As always I have distress all the edges of my papers and
 I have secured the layers using Tim Holtz Tiny Staples.
I have gently sanded the heart frame & added Shabby Pink Frantage to the butterflies 
and the little XOXO tucked in the bottom corner,
She's coloured in with Distress Re-inkers and the edges are inked using Frayed Burlap.

 All dies are available here

Thank you for popping by
BIG HUGZ

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and colouring,love your card Fleur.
Best Christmas wishes x

Debra K. said...

This is so gorgeous! The image is lovely and perfectly coloured. In love your die cuts and your card design. Love it! Debra x

Colien said...

Wonderful card, love it!
grtz.Colien