Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 October 2018

Happy 90th Mum

Hi everyone,
Back again to share another very special card.
On Sunday my Mum is going to be 90!

She does so well for her age and still manages to get out and about, 
albeit much slower than before.

I have used Delightful Daisies from LOTV  it’s out of stock at the moment,
 but Lisa has told me they’re hopeful getting it back on rubber!


As always I have used distress inks for colouring,
I love the autumnal feel of these papers too!

I hope you like it, 
Hugs 
Fleur
xXx

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love your card, sweet image and lots of lovely distressed layers, xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design and what a brilliant age bet she loved this love and hugs Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

This si stunning hun, Love the papers too, I hope your Mum has the best birthday, hugs Pops x
cards by pops

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Fleur! Love this hun. Hope your mama felt very spoilt and looked after on her special day. I'm sure she will have! Hugs, Wends xoxo