Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 14 December 2018

Peace on Earth

Hi, hope you've had a good week. 
I have a few cards to share over the next few days.
Just haven't had time to upload them all yet.

I adore this image from polkadoodles
These gorgeous stamps were extremely popular and sold out several times.
This one was is called Blessings and she's from the "Heavenly" collection


I have coloured Winnie with distress inks and have used the 
gorgeous bauble paper from Paper Heaven 2
I have kept my card quite simple as I think the image is so elegant.
The sentiment is from the  Christmas download set!

Thank you for looking
HUGS Fleur xxx


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

Guida Machado said...

Oh, Fleur, how amazing is this card...Love it!!!
Hugs,
Guida