Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 17 May 2019

Friends are a gift.

Happy Friday everyone,

For this weeks Polkadoodle challenge, 
the design team were given the brief of "Friends"

We each used 2 separate images and combined them to make a friendship card, 
Thank God for teenager daughters lol.
I had some idea of merging images but couldn't quite get it right,
So thank you Mackenzie for coming to my rescue XXX

 I have used January -


xXx

I have also included a "pocket"behind my image for a tag
All sentiments are from Eden Collection - Say it all

Thank you for popping by, your comments really do mean the world tom
Hope to see your creation this week over at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

BIG HUGS

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

I love this card Fleur, those images are perfect as is your paper choice and all the lovely extras.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful Fleur. Love the colour combo and all the fabulous details.
Hugs
Gina xx

Crafting Belle said...

Adorable card....love the tassels. Hugs Lisa xxx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

I think your card is adorable, Is nice that your daughter helps you when you need some inspiration. Xox

Ann-Marie said...

Your card is so pretty Fleur and beautifully coloured. Take care, Ann-Marie x

shazza said...

Such a pretty card. Love the butterfly and bow x