Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 14 June 2019

Just Chillin'

Hello everyone,
I can’t believe that Mackenzie has her last GCSE today,
Where does the time go?
She’s hoping to stay on at 6th form, so fingers crossed she gets the grades.

My project this week for the Polkadoodles Challenge is:

 An invitation, with separate inserts. 
I have used Relaxing Sunlounger
and 
My sentiments are computer generated.


This image makes me wish for a relaxing, hot summer. 

Don't forget you can join us with anything goes.
Look forward to seeing your gorgeous makes!


HUGS




5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is so fabulous Fleur, love your image choice, colouring and fantastic layering.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Lou Sims said...

Love your choice of image and sentiment. Beautiful layout and colouring too x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful invite and inserts Fleur. I wouldn't mind being in her shoes right now:)
Hugs
Gina xx

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

Ann-Marie said...

Such a beautiful invite Fleur. Gorgeous colours and I love how you distress all your papers. Take care, Ann-Marie x