Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 20 September 2019

Nature Lover

My absolute favourite season is Autumn. 
I just love the colours of the trees and I actually can't wait 
for the clocks to go back, light a few candles and watch movies. 
I love the build up to Christmas, but once thats over I can't wait for spring. 

For this weeks challenge at Polkadoodles 
I have made an Autumn wall hanging with leaves that move & bells that shake.



I love "January" she is so pretty & those eyes are amazing. 
I have coloured her with Distress Re-inkers.
The large leaf dies are Tim Holtz - Funky Foliage

I hope you'll join us this week & I look forward to seeing your great makes.
HUGS


I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Nature Lover - January. Craft digi download  Nature Lover - January. Craft digi download

Twiggy & Toots Paper Heaven 4 bundle - Digital Craft Download

Twiggy & Toots Paper Heaven 1-6 bundle - Digital Craft Download

Serenity Fairy Wishes Sentimentals - Digital Craft download bundle

1 comment:

Crafting Belle said...

Wowsers...I love this Fleur! The shape an colours are perfect. Hugs Lisa xxx