Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 5 April 2020

Dahlia

OMG, 
With all the stuff going on at the moment
 I completely forgot to share my card.

For my image

I have used the gorgeous Dahlia clear stamp.

I have teamed her with Polkadoodle's Soft & Scrumptious papers.
For the 2-tone butterflies I have torn a small scrap of paper & 
adhered to contrasting card before die cutting.




I also covered a thin piece of card with gingham paper before cutting the daisy border, 
this made it a little more sturdy. 

I have used several of the dies, 

 I used the large tag from the basic tags collection to make a little bookmark. 
I stamped this with the Mum sentiment from the Mother's sentiment set.

I also used the end of the little banner die, from the same collection, 
to make little pennants to tuck in the side of my image.

I hope you like my card. 
Hugs Fleur xXx

No comments: