Ratings

Monday, 3 June 2013

LOTV Monthly challenge

Good Evening,
I hope you had an awesome weekend.

Being as it's the 1st of the month it's time for a fab new challenge over at

All you need to do is. . .
Use a LOTV sentiment,
for more details pop over to the blog



I had a great day on Saturday at the LOTV summer open day,
It's always lovely to visit the GORGEOUS shop & meet up with the lovely ladies.
Thank you to all those who stopped by for a chat.

I finally got to meet my lovely blogging buddy Debbie
I have always admired her gorgeous cards,
She has such a unique, beautiful style.

Thanks for popping by,
I do have a few cards lined up to post later this week.

Big HUGZ 
 


 

3 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

It was so lovely to meet you too...about time too!!! :D and the beautiful Lou...
I might just enter this challenge xxx
Hugs to you
Debbie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I visited the shop last Wednesday as we are in Harrogate on hols but had moved on to the Lake District on Friday so I missed the Open Day. It was lovely to see some of your beautiful cards on display

Elizabeth S said...

Hi Fleur, it was lovely to meet you on saturday. Thank you for all your tips and inspiration.

Happy Crafting

Lizzie