Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Easter Bunny

Hi everyone.
Well, now Christmas is out of the way it's never too early to start thinking about Easter
 & what cuter image is there to add to your collection than this little beauty

She's one of the new images from the Holly collection & she's called Easter Bunny.


I love the bright pop of yellow on my card, 
I am using my favourite of the moment Twiggy & Toots papers.

Do you have a favourite Polkadoodles paper collection?

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Thanks for popping by
HUGE HUGS

Holly Easter bunny - digital papercrafting download   Holly Easter bunny - "precoloured" digital papercrafting download



No comments: