Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 22 May 2014

BLOG WINNER

Good evening, 
I have decided to draw my candy early.
I don't like doing this, but I have stopped using the inlinkz widget.
For the last couple of years I have paid for this service, 
which allows me to link all the items I use on my cards at the bottom of the post.
Recently I've been having problems linking to shops, 
but now they tell me it was an error on their part that I have ever been able to do this anyway.
I can't see the point in carrying on the payment if I can't actually link my items.
Anyway I have drawn the candy early, just in case the links get removed before
Monday and then I would lose all the entries.

So without further ado . . . 

 I couldn't believe it was #1 lol

Congratulations Jane, Please could you email me your details & I'll pop it in the post

Thanks to everyone else I'm sorry I can't send something to you all,  
BUT, there will be more candy in a few weeks time.

BIG HUGZ

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats to jane and thanks for the chance x

ionabunny said...

Congrats Jane

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, I can't believe it. Thank you so very much Fleur, bless you. I can't seem to find an email address for you? Love Jane x

Guida Machado said...

Congrats to Jane.
Hugs,
Guida

Shazza said...

congrats to Jane x

Debbie said...

Well done Jane - enjoy.

el said...

gratulacje byłam blisko