Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 January 2015

Frosty The Snowman

 Good morning,
I hope you are all well.
I have a winter card to share today,
I have several of the gorgeous Noor! dies! and LOTV's Snow Family
To make the flower I have used the Floral Flourishes Flower No.2
I cut 3 of each from the 2 middle size dies.
I sanded the edges and layered the die cuts. 
I then randomly curled the petals. to created a more natural look.
For the bunting I used the gorgeous Label & Tag die,
This is so useful as you get 4 cute tags from one cut.
They look great if you mix & Match them
The Alphabet & Numbers die is great to make up personal sentiments
The completed banner
 I have added lots of texture paste to add to the snowy look.

I hope I have inspired you today.

BIG HUGZ



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

11 comments:

Colien said...

Lovely family on this wintercard, great!
grtz. Colien

Larisa said...

wow fabulous creations! Happy New Year!

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Fabulous card Fleur, love the frosty feel.

Chris

Stamping Bubbles said...

Simply stunning Fleur.
Lesley

Sol said...

Beautiful Card!! Love the snow!!.. And the Flower you have made!! Gorgeous!!..Love the paper you have made it of too!! And Perfect Coloring of the Sweet image!! Happy New Year!!

yvon said...

Gorgeous and that flower is so pretty.

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Fleur, love the image and all the gorgeous details.

Donna x

Lia said...

Just one word: WOW!!!
Lia xx

Milka Gubo said...

Stunning! :-D I like it a lot! :-D

Marjeta said...

Hello Fleur!
Just find your blog. Must say! Eny creation is better than other. Congratulation. Love your colouring and composizion of card.
Hugs, Marjeta

Pet73 said...

Love your card! Sooo pretty!