Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 March 2015

Noor! Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone,
 
It's time for another fab challenge over at the Noor UK blog
This month we have a gorgeous sketch to follow,
 
 
We've all use the four petal shape art template
 
Here's my take on the sketch

As always I have used the structure paste ~ I just love it.
 
I stamped the old letter onto one of the designer papers and distressed the edges
 
The products I have used are :


Thank you for popping by

BIG HUGZ
 
 
 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Mojca said...

Oh this looks gorgeous, love the vintage look. hugs! Mojca

Colien said...

Wonderful!
grtz.Colien

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Fleur I love the image and the design is wonderful.
xxx
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

hanap said...

Your card is very beautiful. I like its vintage style and all details.
hana