Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 September 2017

Guest Designer at The Ribbon Girl

Happy Sunday everyone,
I was over the moon when Mary contacted me this week and invited me to 
be a guest designer at The Ribbon Girl.



I absolutely adore their products, so it was impossible to refuse.

Love this image from LOTV



I have used:
Unicorn Charm
Iced Lime Seam Binding
Pink Anemone
Off-White Carnations
Pink Rose Buds
Cheesecloth
Maja Design Sofiero 6x6 pad

Thank you for looking
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Fleur
xXx

7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

a beautiful card Fleur, really pretty and the pink/green colour combination is lovely, Mary x

Loopylou. said...

awwww Fleury,I'm so excited to see you guesting for the ribbon girl. It's very well deserved hunny and this is just gorgeous.
Huge hugs Lou xxx

Gina's Cards said...

It's great to see you back Fleur! Your card is so beautiful and gorgeous colours too!
Hugs
Gina xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awww.. such a delightful card!! Love it!
Congrats for your GD, well deserved!

Guida Machado said...

Love your card, Fleur.
Congratulations for the DT. It's great to have you back.
All the best.
Hugs,
Guida

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Fleur. Love the colours and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh it's so nice to see a post up on your blog hun, I miss your gorgeous creations (apart for the delish ones we get to see in the mags!) Now I see there are two! I love the fab card you did for Mac's birthday. Two stunning creations hun and so lovely to see you creating and sharing on your blog again. Really did miss you. Hugs, Wends xoxo