Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 September 2017

Happy Birthday Mum

Hi, I hope you are all enjoying the last bit of summer
I  can't believe I'm already posting another card,
I've made this with my Mum in mind,
Her birthday isn't until the end of October,
 so I thought I'd go with a hint of autumn colours.



Products I have used are:
Yellow Roses
Pink Rose Buds
Cheesecloth
Brown Rolled Rose
Maja Design Sofiero Paper Pad
Cream Rose

Thank you for stopping by;
Who knows this might become a regular thing LOL

Hugs Fleur
xXx

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Fleur. Love the stamp and all the gorgeous embellies
Lorraine x

Guida Machado said...

Love the card, Fleur :)
Hugs,
Guida

Sir Stampalot said...

beautiful Fleur, love it :)
- janicex

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fleur this is beautiful hun! I love teh distressing and layers. A beautiful card for any mummy! But I'm sure your mum will love it when her birthday rolls around. The Autumn colours are gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying the onset of Autumn. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Autumn & Spring are my favourite seasons!)