Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 August 2019

Hi!

Hello, It's time for another Polkadoodles challenge
For this weeks card I have used another of the gorgeous Helga digital stamps,
Helga Hippo - Say Hi

I have teamed her with
 Eden PH3
&
Helga PH2

I have coloured Helga using Distress Reinkers.

Sentiments are from Helga Hippo

I have entered the following challenges :
Thank you for popping by
Hugs 

I am a Polkadoodles Design Team member.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below. 
This is at no extra cost for you.

Helga Hippo - Say Hi - download digi stampHelga Hippo Paper Heaven 2 download bundleHelga Hippo Sentiments download bundle

6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

What an adorable card you've created Fleur, love that sweet tag addition, your layering and colouring.
Hugs
Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

Love this Fleur. Love your colouring and beautiful details.
Hugs
Gina xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is stunning Fleur, love the colours and design. Marlene

Irene Axiotis said...

What a beautiful card! Love all the details and your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge.
Irene and Nicki DT

Crafting Belle said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours. Hugs Lisa xxx

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card, Fleur and I love all your fabulous elements!
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.