Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 August 2019

Happy 1st Birthday

Hi, I was recently asked to make "special" card for a 1 year old,
Well who doesn't love unicorns?

I used the gorgeous image from Polkadoodles and coloured with my distress re-inkers.



I love the balloon letters and I have used glossy accents to give them a realistic feel. 
The "God daughter" sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for popping by
HUGS 

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.


Lil Miss Unicorn - Sugarpops Kit 1...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap kit   Eden - Paper Heaven Plain Jane 5 Digital Craft Download  Helga Hippo Sentiments download bundle  


1 comment:

Ruthie Lopez said...

You card is so cute!!! Love the colors! All the details!
Ruth
My Hobby My Art