Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 23 August 2019

January Keychain

Hi, This week's brief at Polkadoodles was to make a small gift.
I decided to make a little keychain for Mackenzie.


I printed the pre-coloured image to fill a 6"x4" piece of shrink plastic, 
carefully trimming & punching a hole before shrinking

Then I printed out & trimmed the ticket sentiment.
For the letter M I first of all printed the chosen paper onto another small piece of shrink plastic, then ran through the printer again after choosing my desired font.

I hope you can join us this week, and remember your creation can be anything you like.

Thanks for popping by
HUGS



I am a Polkadoodles Design Team member.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Glass Half Full - January, Life Journal digital stamp downloadWinnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 2 Bundle - Printable Crafting Digital Stamp Craft Scrapbooking DownloadSerenity Fairy Wishes Sentimentals - Digital Craft download bundle  

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such cute little gift!

Carole Pollard said...

So weet a lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

Deborah L. said...

I so LOVE this! What a fantastic idea!

Suzi Mac said...

A lovely gift idea Fleur, Mackenzie will love it.
Hugs Suzi xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a fabulous gift and a great idea Fleur, I bet Mackenzie loves it.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ruthie Lopez said...

What a great idea!!!! I haven work with shrink plastic yet, but looking at you project I want to do something. Looks beautiful!
Ruthie ~ DT Polkadoodles

Crafting Belle said...

What a fabulous idea....I have a stash of shrink plastic and I always forget to use it. You have be inspired now. Hugs Lisa xxx