Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 29 November 2019

Season's Greetings

Hello, 
Hope you've had a good week so far, 
I'm starting to panic a little as I'm really not organised for Christmas.
How's the preparations coming along for you?

This week the brief at Polkadoodles was to make a Christmas decoration.
I have made this decoration so many times, for various things. I love it as it folds into a cute little gift.

To start with I die-cut 3 circles in ascending sizes and printed my chosen image & sentiment on the larger two.
I then decorated the smallest with a few seasonal flowers.


It opens up to reveal image & sentiment and hangs by the little ribbon


The cute penguin is coloured with distress re-inkers and I have used glossy accents for his beak & feet.

I hope you like him.
As always the challenge is "anything goes" & I can't wait to see what you make.

Hugs 


I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

2 Cute Christmas Penguins Digital Stamp download - Winnie White Christmas printables...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap      60+ Printable Christmas Sentiments - Winnie White Christmas...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap 

Baked With Love - Paper Heaven 2 digital craft paper download

3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

What a really cool idea; adore x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!!

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous and I love that little penguin. Hugs Lisa xxx