Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 15 November 2019

Thank You Notelet Set

Hello, hope you're having a good week.
It's been horrible & wet here.



I have a cute little set of "Thank You" notes to share today.

I have used pre-coloured images, with matching envelope & stickers. All popped into a little box.
I think these would make a great little stocking filler for those "thank you's" 


I have used the cute Winnie toppers, which I die cut & mounted onto a scalloped circle.


I have made 3 little stickers, for sealing the envelopes.
For this I added wide, double-side tape to the back of the pictures before die-cutting.

I kept the cards clean & simple. Just added a little pearl to finish off.

I hope you can join us in this weeks Polkadoodles challenge

Thank you so much for popping by & any comments mean so much.

HUGS

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

45+ Printable Christmas Topper Embellishments - Winnie White Christmas...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap  Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments - digi kit download

No comments: