Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 January 2020

A Little Bit of Happiness

Hi folks, 
I hope you're all enjoying the weekend so far.

Has anyone used the new Polkadoodles release yet?
 If so don't forget to share them on the Facebook group.

My third make using the new Holly images is . . . 

Hello Pretty.


I just love the cute sentiment I have used too!

I have used the Twiggy & Toot papers for all of my 
Holly makes as they're just so pretty & brighten up my day.

Don't forget the links are all below!

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Thanks for popping by
HUGE HUGS

Holly Hello Pretty- digital papercrafting download  Holly Hello Pretty "precoloured" digital papercrafting download

Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments - digi scrap kit download digital stamps

Twiggy & Toots Paper Heaven 5 bundle - Digital Craft Download

No comments: