Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 July 2012

Some news

Morning everyone,
Hope you all enjoyed the opening ceremony last night,
Did think it funny when GB finally came out and the Queen was picking at her nails,
She even looked up then went back to picking, lol.
If that had been me Mac would have given me a massive nudge & told me to stop picking!

I have no card to share today,
I have decided to step down from ALLSORTS due to other commitments.
They were a great team of girls to work with & I know I'll miss them.
 
Some good news though,
I came top 5 in the Tilda's Town Challenge
So I do have a new badge to share YAY!!!!
 
Thanks for looking
BIGGEST 
of
HUGZ
 

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'd fallen asleep by then, lol
Congrats on your new badge x

Mummylade said...

loved the ceremony =).

I'll miss you Fleur but I know your blog address so you won't be rid of me that easy =)

Exclusively by Mel said...

I know it was so funny!! she looked so bored, how could she it was just wonderful to watch!! loved it all.
Well done lovely on your top five.
Mel. xxx

Sue said...

Hi Fleur,she looked fed up by that time I think.I thought is was a fantastic opener.
Well done on the top 5 badge.
Hugs Sue xx

catherine said...

i really enjoyed watching the ceromony and think we did ourselves proud.I laughed at that too and wasn't Mr Bean so funny.
You have given a lot of time and dedication to the challenge during your time and always been a pleasure to see your work there. Will still come back and see more here
x catherine

sue w. said...

Hi Fleur, I watched it all, I didn't realise it was going to be on as long as it was.
Congratulations on you badge hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Lou said...

Hi! ooh how lovely Fleury,nice to be in the top 5.
BIG hug,Lou.xxxx