Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge ~ Love Is All Around

Hello, I hope you are all well.

Last night I had the best of times with Lou & Dawny.
We put the world to rights, giggled so much & failed at taking a selfie LOL
We did get the waiter to take a piccy so hopefully will be able to share later.

Anyway I'm here to share this fortnight's DT card for
Where we'd like you to spread some LOVE.
LOVE IS ALL AROUND
 I have used an older LOTV image,
Meant To Be, along with their gorgeous Love Sentiments 
and their extremely useful Sentiment Tags

I hope that you will get time to join us.
BIG HUGZ


17 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

This is stunning Fleur, gorgeous colours and layout.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous as always Fleur. Love that image and the flowers and little tag are sweet. debbiex

Glenda de Heide said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colouring!

Hugs Glenda

Christina C. said...

This is so beautiful, Fleur. I love your style!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Fleur, love this romantic stamp and you have coloured it beautifully.
Chris X

Mojca said...

Waw it looks so gorgeous Fleur! hugs! Mojca

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, love all the lovely details.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous image and card.
Sue x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card Fleur. I love this image and have failed to use it very much. You have inspired to get it out of my file!! Stunning work of art. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Fleur I love your details hugs Rebekah xx

Paper Profusion said...

Very beautiful Fleur. Nicola x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Simply gorgeous card! hugs, Helena

Nananne said...

Simply adorable , love the stamp and all the embellishments used.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! I love seeing your cards, you have such a beautiful style.
Rebecca.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Fleur, love the layers and sweet image!
Hugs Nicola xxx

...tiktakro... said...

I absolutely adore your style. ''Destroying'' or not ( according to Mackenzie :D ) for me it is magnificent. All those details to found one by one on the surface...wonderful !

Lou said...

Hi..just had to stop by,I can't say how much I adore this card Fleury...it really is all gorgeous.BIG hug,Lou.xxx