Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 16 January 2015

Elegance

 Hi,
I hope this week hasn't been too windy for you!

I have a card to share using one of the elegant silhouette ladies today.
This one is Floral Lady (1)
I have used the border die and cut it in half to create a longer 
embellishment to tuck behind my image.
I love this pretty Love Heart frame so much &
 the beautiful Sending Love stamps fit perfectly.

 I hope you like my card

Ribbon Girl . . .
Gypsophalia,
Red Pins,
Red Roses,
Ivory Roses,
 Ivory Gardenia

HUGZ



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

Sue said...

Love your gorgeous card Fleur xx

Guida Machado said...

I love it, Fleur! It's really very elegant!
Hugs,
Guida

Debbie said...

Wow Fleur this is out of this world. So talented.Hugs x

Pet73 said...

Stunning!