Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 22 April 2015

May your joy be as deep . . .

 Happy Wednesday, 
This week I've made a couple of little bits for "the powder" room.

I found a photo from a few years back at Heacham beach
 and even add a couple of shells from the same beach too.
Whoops ~ I've just realised it looks like that pesky seagull has pooped on Darren's elbow! LOL 

I've tucked the lighthouse die behind a spray of flowers.
The chain is from the nautical art paper sheet,
I have used aged silver frantage to give a metallic feel.
I made the cute little hanger to match, I love the bubbles from the mask.
The propeller is also from the nautical art sheet & again received the heat silver treatment.
 The stamp sheet is full of gorgeous sentiments.


Ribbon Girl products are :
White Mixed Dahlia,
Blue Rolled Roses,


Thank you taking a look today.
BIG HUGZ

4 comments:

Sue said...

Love your design and colours Fleur.
Gorgeous powder room additions xx

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous projects Fleur - loving the colours :-)

Sue said...

Fleur, these are gorgeous. I love anything with a nautical theme, and your projects here are perfect! So carefully put together and so much detail to look at...
Sue...xxx

Colien said...

Great, gorgeous items!
grtz.Colien