Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 1 May 2015

Noor! Challenge ~ Flowers

Hi, It's May already.

This months challenge at Noor UK is a lovely easy one,

We want to see some 
FLOWERS
I've used one of the picture pads today
And her Sunglasses work perfectly with the papers I've chosen.
I am sooooooo in love with this paper pad, it's so pretty.
The wooden butterflies have been painted using both 
the black & white gesso, to match the papers too,
Tucked behind the flourishes I have used the structure paste with the Floral mask,
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can join us

BIG HUGZ


4 comments:

kolina said...

beautiful layout ;p

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous layout with such a lot of interest.

Petras BastelschƤtze said...

Wow this card looks so nice, an absolutely eyecatcher
LG Petra

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful