Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 November 2015

OMG - British craft Awards

 
I know I don't very often come on here anymore, but I just had to share my news.
 
 
 
I have just received an email from the editor of Cardmaking and Papercarft magazine (I design for their magazine) that I have made the short list for Favourite card-maker of the year in the British Craft Awrds 2016! I am speechless & it's such a surprise for me to even be nominated.
 
 If you'd like to vote for me you can do so here - www.britishcraftawards.com
 
 HUGE HUGZ
 
FLEUR




11 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Not surprised, well done. Love Jane x

Unknown said...

Well done and good luck
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Paper Profusion said...

Huge congrats Fleur and best of luck. Nicola x

Bunny said...

Congratulations. It's not surprising with the cards you do.

Sue said...

Fleur, this is fab news and no more than you deserve, your cards are fabulous. - good luck
Sue...xxx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Sounds like they know what they're doing! Congrats Hun!

Nancy said...

You well deserve the recognition. I am in the US and have to get my British card-making magazines at a local book seller. I always page though quickly to see if you have cards in the issue. BRAVO! Very well deserved. I will be hoping you make it to the top.

Guida Machado said...

So happy for you, Fleur :)
I hope you win (with a little help from myself)
Hugs,
Guida

Linda W said...

I hope you win Fleur, GOOD LUCK, Linda xx

Unknown said...

Great Going.. Keep Up the Good Work..

Sol said...

Congratulations!! You earn it!!