Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 21 September 2019

Snow Shopping

Good evening,
I hope you're enjoying the weekend.

I have another Polkadoodles Christmas card to share tonight.

I love all the new Winnie images,
They are just so cute


As always I have used Distress Inks to colour and distressed all the edges.
I love the fresh blues in my chosen papers.

I hope I have inspired you with my card & I'll be back tomorrow with my mates make from this adorable collection.
Bye for now 

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Snow Shopping - Winnie Christmas Wishes digi scrap printable download  Snow Shopping (colour) - Winnie Christmas Wishes digi scrap printable download

Papers 2 - Winnie Christmas Wishes digi scrap printable download  60+ Printable Christmas Sentiments - Winnie White Christmas...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap

Winnie Christmas Wishes Digi Stamp bundle - digi scrap printable download bundle  Winnie Christmas Wishes - Big Kahuna digi scrap printable download bundle

No comments: