Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 25 April 2020

MEOW you doin?

Meow you doing? 

Hi, I just love the cute "Meow you doing" clear stamp set. 



so, I have combined 2 of the main images to create my card.
To create this you first stamp the image you want to sit at the front, then, re-stamp this onto a small post-it note.
Place this over your original stamped image and then over-stamp the image you require to sit behind.


I have used the sentiment included in the set, and stamped this onto the banner tag


Papers are from the Sugar Scrumptious 6x6 pad


I've also added a couple of "secret" tags


To create the main tag I tore a small piece of paper and stuck this to patterned paper, 
I then stamped my chosen sentiment before lining up the die, hold this in place with a small piece of masking tape.



I hope you like my card, the little "pull here" stamp is from my own stash.


Love Fleur xx

No comments: