Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 1 November 2019

Rudolph the red, nosed reindeer . . .

Happy November everyone.


I hope you've had a good week & ready for the weekend.
Who's finished their Christmas shopping? 
I've not started yet, so need to pull my finger out.

I've popped on to share one of my latest makes, my DY card for this weeks polkadoodles challenge

I have made a card with a matching decorative box.


I have used chunky, white embossing powder for the snow.


People often ask how I send my cards, as they're so bulky.

I used to make my own boxes but found they weren't sturdy enough,
so I bulk-buy postal boxes from the internet.
They're strong enough to post & are plain white.
You can then decorate them if you wish.
Ive decorated mine using matching paper & a small spray of flowers.

I'm entering the following challenges.


Thank you for stopping by,
I really do appreciate any comments, they mean so much.



I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Rudolph Onesie  - Digital Stamp download. Winnie White Christmas printables.Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap  

Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 1 digital craft papers download

60+ Printable Christmas Sentiments - Winnie White Christmas...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap


4 comments:

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so beautiful Fleu, I love the colors you chose, XOXO

Cinderella said...

Hello Fleur,

How cute is this I love it very much

Have a nice Weekend

Hugs and Creativity

Cinderella (https://cinderellasdreamcardsblog.blogspot.com/)
XX

Ruthie Lopez said...

Great idea decorating the postal service boxes!! beautiful set!

Jane Savage said...

Love your shabby chic style, Fleur! Gorgeous! xx