Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 30 November 2009

Magnolia challenge - week 35 - Martine's sketch

This week over at Just Magnolia there is a great sketch by Martine,
I have flipped the sketch as I had a blank corner, so thats where I wanted to put my sentiment tag.
xXx

xXx
I have used :
Magnolia stamps -Tilda with arms full of presents, wrapped christmas presents & christmas text background,
sizzix - Hello Kitty "daisies" & "leaves",
Papers - MME "gingerbread lane" & Magnolia "silent Night"
MS Doily punch,
Versa color cubes - Bamboo, Pinecone, Old rose, Olive, Bisque, Scarlet & Umber.
Shoelaces, brads, pompom (on hat) & charm from stash.
xXx
I am also sending this to Sir Stampalot as a sample, all of my items came from this super shop!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Fleur
xXx

3 comments:

Lou said...

Fleur this is such a lovely card,love her laces,heart,hat and she looks so sweet.Lots of lovely detail,see you soon.Lou.xx

chris said...

oh fleur I love this card, very beautiful.
see you in the morning love chris xx

Nicola said...

Great card I too love the laces and heart, and all the little attention to detail, it really finishes the card off.