Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 10 January 2020

Exciting new Polkadoodles release.

Good evening crafters.
I'm so excited as Nikky has just released the most gorgeous new images.
Her name is Holly, and isn't she just the cutest!


This darling image is perfectly called Ladybird Tree, 
She's one of the new Holly range over at Polkadoodles 
I have teamed her with the pretty papers from the Twiggy & Toots collection.

She is coloured using Tim Holtz Distress Re-inkers

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Thanks for popping by
HUGE HUGS


Holly Ladybird - digital papercrafting download    Holly Ladybird - "precoloured" digital papercrafting download

Lily Bug Love Quotes bundle kit - 40 elements included




No comments: