Ratings


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 January 2020

It's Cake time!

Hi, I'm back with another of the gorgeous new Polkadoodle releases, this time it's

 HOLLY - CAKE

I just love her cute face, have you decided on your favourite yet?


I have chosen to use bright colours for this new release, 
perfect for cheering up the cold weather.

You'll find the links for all of the products in the links below.

Happy Crafting

I am a PROUD member of the  Polkadoodles Design Team.  
I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products 
which means that I earn a small commission when products
 are purchased through the links below.

This is at no extra cost for you.

Thanks for popping by
HUGE HUGS


Holly Cake - digital papercrafting download  Holly Cake - "precoloured" digital papercrafting download

Winnie Celebrations 2 sentiments - digi scrap kit download digital stamps



No comments: